Friday, February 1, 2008

Ninety-Seven.

That's how many pictures were on my camera today when I downloaded them. Here's the one I was looking for:

The 96 others were the apparent result of wee A's attempt at being "artistic," as they varied in subject matter from portraits of the dogs laying on the living room carpet (badly in need of a good vaccuuming), yarn/roving/my spindle (hee!), his pet fish and stuffed puppy, but the funniest ones were the extreme closeups of his nostrils and teeth!
Anyway, I plan on spending a bit of time making a few more of these delightful little Garter Mug Cozies, from the Interweave Knits Holiday 2007 Magazine. I only made one to begin with, and had to make a couple of alterations (size 5 dpns, not quite so many increases, and washable yarn instead of wool.) But I've had a request or two from the self-portrait photographer himself, who loves drinking hot cocoa almost as much as my camera.

1 comment:

Libby said...

he, he, he...how funny to discover all the pictures....I'm soooo glad we live in the digital age now. Could you imagine doing that with print film????