Friday, January 30, 2009

Nothing to say

I haven't updated in awhile, mostly because knitting has been a bit on the back burner lately. I got this invite on Facebook today, and just for kicks I did it. So, here's 25 random things about me:

1. I talk so much that I can't believe I could come up with 25 things that everyone doesn't already know about me... but here goes.
2. I've never had a bloody nose.
3. I am happy to be the mother of sons.
4. Because I like to get dirty.
5. I love to knit.
6. No, really. I LOVE knitting.
7. Not so much crochet, though - but I'll do it out of neccessity.
8. I love knitting and making stuff for other people.
9. It makes my day when they love what I've made for them, and they wear it / use it.
10. I am so proud of every one of my four sisters. We are all so different, yet so much the same.
11. I've always thought it was a big responsibility to be the oldest of 5 girls.
12. I hate commercials about female products. I almost always change the channel.
13. I think it's hilarious when people throw up. I can't stop laughing at their sad misfortune.
14. I hate being cold, but I love working outside, especially in the cold.
15. I try to learn something new every day.
16. I have minors in art and vocal music.
17. I'm the first and only female fisheries biologist in Kansas.
18. But I admire 99% of my coworkers, especially the old, salty, crass ones.
19. I have the best friends in the world.
20. Until 2 years ago, I hated the color pink. Now, Pink is my favorite color.
21. I have a blog. It's (mostly) about knitting.
22. Mollydoodle is the first dog I ever liked. I think I might even love her, even though she puked on both my leather purse and my antique hand-hooked rug last week. And took an 8-lb crap on the kitchen floor.
23. Our other dog, Bocephus, sounds like Cartman when he talks.
24. I used to think my aunt was a complete dork for talking for her dog... but now I do it all the time.
25. My parents drive me bonkers, but I love them.

No comments: